105 N Main St | PO Box 266
Flasher, ND 58535
701-597-3391 office 701-597-3392 fax firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1939, Flasher Community Credit Union has served the financial needs of our members.
Online Access Instructions
Flasher Community Credit Union offers our members online access to their accounts. With Online Access, our members are able to:
- Access all account balances associated with the member number used to log in as well as any joint accounts
- Access to E-Statements; download & print
- Check History & Images
- Make transfers within their personal accounts
- Make transfers to other members of the credit union
- Set up scheduled transfers
- Make loan payments
- Year-to-Date Tax Information
- Find Member Information and make changes to your personal information
Below you will find instructions on how to get started using our Online Access.
- Contact our office to have a password set up for your account.
- Go to www.flashercreditunion.org
- Click on “Online Access”
- Click on “Go to URL”
If you have never registered for Online Access or have not completed your enrollment, please click on the link indicated above by the red arrow.
The following images will guide you through enrollment:
From here you will receive one of two messages:
- You will be prompted to enter answers to three security questions to complete your enrollment; OR
- The system will indicate you are already enrolled.
If the system indicates you are already enrolled and you do not remember your password or security question answers, please contact us at 701-597-3391. We will be able to reset your password.
Once your enrollment is successful you can now log in.
- Enter your member number
- Enter the Random code shown
- Confirm your member number; and
- Answer the security question provided. If you forgot your security question answer, click on the SEND ME A BYPASS CODE option to the right. You may also call our office at 701-597-3391 for help.
Step 3: Enter your password. If you cannot remember your password, contact our office at 701-597-3391 and we will reset it for you.
From here our members are able to:
1. Access, download and print all E – Statements.
2. Have access to check history and images.
3. Make transfers between personal accounts, other member accounts and pre-schedule transfers.
Office # (701) 597-3391
Fax # (701) 597-3392
105 N Main Street Flasher, ND 58535