105 N Main St
PO Box 266
Flasher, ND 58535
701-597-3391 office 701-597-3392 fax
Flasher Community Credit Union offers an added layer of security for our debit card users. Please download and install the CardNav app during this holiday shopping season.
View detailed information on how to access Flasher Community Credit Union's Online Account Access and e-Statement sites.
Stay informed with the latest dates and hours of operation from Flasher Community Credit Union.
Since 1939, Flasher Community Credit Union has served the financial needs of our members.
FINANCIAL FRAUD IN OUR AREA IS ON THE RISE
Fraud is on the Rise:
The Flasher Community Credit Union has recognized on significant increase in fraud attempts in our local area. Please be on the defense and be prepared to protect your accounts from any fraudulent activity.
A few examples of known fraud attempts:
– Emails asking for online payments. These emails are very convincing. Please do not click any email links and provide debit card numbers to any email requesting a payment no matter how small. Once your card number has been provided there are additional charges attempted.
– Phone calls. Please DO NOT provide your debit card or account information over the phone. These phone calls are threatening automatic withdrawals and ask for your information to “stop unwanted charges”.
There are two office staff members at the Flasher Community Credit Union; Darla & Heidi. We are the ONLY two Flasher CCU employees that would contact you regarding your accounts. Anyone else needs to be reported immediately.
Here are a few steps to help protect yourself. For more detailed information on fraud protection please click here.
- Sign up for CardNav & Notification Alerts Click Here for details.
- Go Paperless. Sign up for e-Statements
- Don’t Make Online Purchases with Your Debit Card; use a credit card instead.
Welcome to flasher ccu
People Helping People
Flasher Community Credit Union is a community chartered credit union open to all people living within a 50-mile radius of Flasher, ND. We have been in business since 1939 serving the financial needs of our members.
The credit union is a financial cooperative owned by its members. All members have an equal voice in how our credit union operates. The individuals who are elected by the membership to serve on our Board of Directors serve as volunteers. They offer their time and knowledge to help our credit union meet the needs of our members
A member-owned and controlled financial cooperative promoting financial responsibility, membership involvement and dedicated to serving and educating our members, while maintaining the Credit Union’s long-term financial responsibility.
Office # (701) 597-3391
Fax # (701) 597-3392
105 N Main Street Flasher, ND 58535
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.